Nation Day 2021
Share your story with #GPTWcertified.
What is Certification Nation Day?
Break out the confetti, Certified people! Circle June 22 in your calendars because for the first time in the ASEAN region, you’re invited to a global celebration of great workplaces.
Certification Nation Day will bring together Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies across the world to celebrate their Certification status – and more importantly – the people who make that possible.
This is your chance to celebrate your employees, join a global community of other caring workplaces and put your company name on the map of desirable workplaces.
Join our movement and tell your story! On Tuesday, 22 June 2021, gather your people and celebrate your Great!
Benefits of Participating
- Be seen as an emloyer brand leader alongside Great Place to Work®!
- Leverage your Certification and spread the word!
- Celebrate with your tribe of brand champions!
How to Celebrate
» Run a social media campaign
» Get your team involved to amplify the message
» Have a virtual party with your employees
Be sure to use #GPTWCertified
..Even greater ideas...
- Add your Certification badge everywhere
- Invite your business leaders to share a message
- Write blogs or arrange a press release
- Prepare gifts, treats and swag for your employees and stakeholders
Open the Certification Nation Day Toolkit to find more!
We have everything you need for celebrating Certification Nation Day and beyond!
To access Great Place to Work Certification Day resources, please click on “Certified Company Login” button above. Key-in the password given to you. If you don’t have the password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you will find:
- Certification Toolkit – This Toolkit is designed to give you ideas on how to start celebrating this achievement.
- New! Certification Nation Day Toolkit – This is your “one-stop-shop” for everything you need to celebrate Certification Nation Day!
- Webinar recording & presentation slides
- Virtual backgrounds
- Social media frames
- Social banners
- Sample press release
On June 22, we will revel with you and propel your celebrations on the global stage!
We will watch out for your social posts and photos, push them on our channels and share them with the global Great Place to Work™ Community!
Look forward to updates on this page.